Hours: 37 Hours
Salary: £14 p/h – Increasing on a grading system.
Our client is seeking a Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor required for a successful workshop in Cheshire.
This position is going to be split 90% off tools / 10% on.
Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor Responsibilities include:
- Supervising and motivating our team of Service Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
- Compliance and adherence to current legislationWorkshop Manager / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor requirements:
- Prior experience as a Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor is preferred
- MUST HAVE Minimum Level 3 qualification in HGV repair & maintenance
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a workshop
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the brand would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must
- A full, valid and clean UK driving license
- HGV Class 1 would be very advantageous
To apply, please send your CV quoting Workshop Controller to Ben Price
Or call Mob:
Tru Talent – See our website for details.