Are you looking for a new challenge within an eco-friendly company?
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to work within a busy team?
We are pleased to be working with a well-established materials company, serving customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets.
Our client is looking for a Process Operator to join their team on a temporary basis, with the view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of their team.
- Manufacturing to defined procedures
- Calculation and manufacture of the Internal phase
- Separation of product
- Calculation and Addition of Preservative system
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained
- Ensure Good Housekeeping is maintained
- Assist with deliveries and shipments
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the company
- Previous experience of working with chemical manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Safety Oriented.
If you would like to apply then please submit your CV to email@example.com or give the office a call on 01202 237129 and ask for Aimee.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Thank you for your application.