Plant Service Assistant Manager/Manager
Location – Bristol
Salary – £30,000 – £45,000 (DOE and Role)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday
I am working very closely with a large plant hire and sales company. Who are in need of a highly motivated Plant Service Assistant Manager/Manager who will coordinate with the engineers.
You will be responsible for ensuring the service team have clear objectives and through efficient planning, achieve the service targets and budget requirements.
You will also be required to motivate and coach the engineering team through toolbox talks and issuing of relevant product information, to ensure all work is carried out in the most efficient manner. You will need to maintain regular communication with all customers whilst their equipment is being worked upon and advise of attendance/delays to reduce engineering downtime and maintain customer relationships.
The candidate will need to deliver the best aftermarket support by the Bristol or Exeter depot, to all market sectors. My Client wants to deliver the best customer service and under your day to day control, you must exceed both customers’ expectations and competitor offerings.
Plant Equipment knowledge and experience will be advantageous or if you’re looking to come off the tools this maybe the next step for you.
Key Responsibilities as Service Manager/Assistant Manager:
- To ensure service team is controlled efficiently and pipeline work flow is managed to ensure maximum productivity.
- Motivate and coach the service team, including individual reviews: performance, training and training needs/training pathway.
- Work In Progress is managed to company policy and recorded within service manager notes and reviewed at a minimum weekly with your service manager.
- Job cards to be raised issued and upon return checked for accuracy to company standard before promptly passing to administrator for invoicing.
- Daily timesheets are checked for accuracy and challenged where needed and approved.
- Customer disputes are managed to company policy.
- Warranty work is managed efficiently from start with clear instructions including repair time schedules and that claims are submitted and followed up, as per company policy.
- Customer Relationship Management to be conducted to company process.
- To maximise the sale of retail hours and ensure recovery rates are to company policy.
- To ensure your team, the workshop, depot area and vehicles under your control always presents a professional standard.
- Ensure new and used machines are checked in to stock. Ensure all outward delivery machines are checked and only released in line with company policy.
- Ensure all work is carried out with regards to current Health and Safety policy standards or individual site requirements.
- To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable within the individuals capabilities requested by the service manager.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full support and training will be provided.
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Please contact Anton @ Tru-Talent Recruitment for more details or send CV to email@example.com or call 07851193336