Location – Exeter
Salary – £26K -30K +Bonus
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an After Sales Parts Advisor within a Large Plant Sales/Hire Company, based in Exeter. My Client is one of front runners in the Plant World and if you would like to join there busy work force, this is the job for you.
Paying up to £30K (DOE), with a “think outside the box” approach to this role you will not only be selling service parts but selling plant attachments direct to customers. So this is a varied role with a lot of future prospects.
- Deal with workshop and customers direct as to their parts needs
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
- Preparation and completion of invoices
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment and dealing with Aftersales enquiries
- Assisting with parts stock check
This role will have a lot of progression up the ladder quite quickly for the right candidate, so if you’re looking to succeed this is the role for you.
- You will need to possess a Full UK Driving Licence
- Plant Experience is a Bonus
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full support and training will be provided.
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Please contact Anton @ Tru-Talent on 07851193336 or email your CV to email@example.com