Salary: £35,000 – 55,000+
Benefits: 35 days holiday, private medical cover, excellent pension, profit share.
Tru Talent is excited to be working with a cutting edge Digital Agency based in the heart of Bournemouth.
They specialise in creating beautifully bespoke websites from design, development, launch and devops. There’s no copy-and-pasting off the shelf themes here. They take pride in everything they create. They are predominantly Ecommerce focused, so you’ll operate across a range of platforms including Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce.
Day-to-day, you’ll be working in a variety of frameworks: Vue.js, Magento, Laravel, Node / Express, WordPress and WooCommerce.
You’ll also manage hosting infrastructure for clients, predominantly high-availability AWS stacks as well as CI/CD systems and deployment processes.
You’ll work in a small tight-knit team where you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day development needs along with strategizing, planning and preparing for growth. You’ll need to be a good multitasker and have excellent organisational skills. You’ll be based in the Bournemouth office, but have the opportunity to travel to where their clients are, both nationally and internationally (after Covid-19).
You’ll get excited by getting your teeth into any challenge and have an architect’s brain, continually striving to understand, design and simplify complex problems.
There is something special about this agency’s culture and their vision for the future. It’s not beer fridges and ping pong tables but creating positive change in the world. Their entire culture is built around making technology understandable, making the complex simple and employing critical thinking to solve problems. What’s more, this agency is committed to building an animal sanctuary in India, and a large percentage of their profits go into this cause. When building work begins, you’ll know that your work contributed to the success of that project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ development experience
- An ability to present complex theories and concepts to a non-technical audience
- The ability to develop and code review highly-optimised, cross-browser and elegant code
- An appetite for open-source contribution and for engaging with a community
- An understanding of agile project management and associated toolsets
- Desirable) VueJS experience (this is their main language)
- Experience maintaining LAMP hosting stacks in AWS, preferably Ubuntu
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest web trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
As well as a salary of £35-50,000+ you’ll also have a stake in the success of the company with profit shares, an excellent pension, private medical cover, 35 days holiday and the opportunity to become part of a team of incredible people around you.