MET Strip Fitter/Technician
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Hours: 8:30am – 17:30pm Monday – Friday
- Have you recently qualified as a Bodyshop Technician?
- Would an MET Strip Fitters role be of interest?
- Do you have a real passion for the Accident Repair and Bodyshop industry?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and efficient, newly qualified MET Strip Fitter/Technician to join this leading team. You will be repairing high end damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for an MET Strip Fitter/Technician:
- Will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a MET Strip Fitter/Technician and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA /IMI/ SVQ)
- Must have a can do attitude and willing to learn and develop their skills
- Will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a basic knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
Duties of an MET Strip Fitter/Technician:
- Work efficiently in a high end accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Ben Price @ Tru Talent on 07724509646 or 01202 237129, or if you can email your CV to email@example.com