Hourly rate: Up to £16.00
Hours Week 1: 06:00 – 14:30
Hours Week 2: 13:30 – 22:00
Saturday morning shift as and when required paid at overtime rate
Are you a highly skilled LCV Technician looking for an opportunity to get onto HGV?
Do you want to work for prestigious and well respected Dealership?
Have you got the drive and ambition to progress your career?
My client, a recognised and respected Commercial Vehicle Dealer is looking to employ a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / LCV Technician / LCV Fitter / LCV Mechanic due to an expanding workload.
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / LCV Technician / LCV Fitter / LCV Mechanic general duties:
- Vehicle Inspections
- General Servicing
- Provide diagnostic and technical diagnosis and accurately specify repair solutions
- Correction / repair of vehicle defects
- Engine / Gearbox repairs & overhauls
- MOT Preparation / Presentation
- Completion of all required paper work
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / LCV Technician / LCV Fitter / LCV Mechanic must be fully qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
My client provides excellent benefits, some of which include:
- Excellent holiday allowance – 25 days + Bank Holidays (Rising with Service)
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee rewards scheme – Discount shopping, leisure and family activities
- Cycle to Work scheme / Discounts on car scheme
So if you are HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter looking for a new position and want to work for a Company that values its staff, then do not delay apply today!
To apply call Dudley at Tru Talent on 07526 342 026
Or email your CV to the following email address: email@example.com