Front of House/Administrator
Basic Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 (+Bonuses available)
Working Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
8:30-12:30 Alternate Saturdays (1 in 2 or 3 a month)
New vacancy for a Front of House/CSA to join a busy accident repair centre.
Reporting to the Body Shop Manager, the main purpose of the job is to deal with customer requirements for vehicle repair in an efficient and courteous manner and to ensure a high standard of customer service.
Responsibilities of a Bodyshop Receptionist/CSA:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Multi-tasking and prioritising tasks
- Attention to detail in all administration
- Scanning Documents
- Booking parts
Skills and Qualifications of a Bodyshop Receptionist/CSA
- Experience of working in a modern accident repair centre
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of cash credit control
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment
This is a full-time, permanent position for a skilled and courteous Bodyshop Receptionist to earn a Competitive salary together with excellent brand approvals and benefit from company culture where career progression is encouraged. Previous experience in a Bodyshop environment is desired but not essential.
To apply, please send your CV quoting Front of House/Receptionist to Ben Price at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Mob: 07724509646
Tru Talent – See our website for details