Admin and Customer Service Assistant
Location: Poole – Dorset
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Hourly Rate: £10.00 Per Hour
Days/ Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00am-17.00pm
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client based on Poole Quay are looking for an experienced Admin assistant with fantastic Customer Service skills to assist the Warehouse Manager with the smooth running of the shipments.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an office/Warehouse environment with great people where you will provide support where needed.
This is a full time position, however you must be flexible to work longer hours or sometimes a Saturday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invoicing and VAT returns
- Process orders
- Data entry
- Procurement of materials (Researching and sourcing new suppliers)
- Resolving logistics issues
- Updating spreadsheets
- Streamlining systems
- Willingness to assist other departments where necessary
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Great organisation skills
- Admin experience
- Experienced using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Sense of humour
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.